photo by Michael Franklin

Friday, January 1, 2010

JMK Hair Design - Introductions


For my very first blog entry, I thought I'd introduce myself and what I do. My name is Jessie Kenney and I am a hair stylist specializing in precision cuts, color and special event styling. I began my college career as an art major and transitioned my creative nature into hair design. I love what I do and I have a passion for hair as an art form. Having someone sit in your chair for the first time, speaking to them about who they are and what their lifestyle is like and then giving them a look that will make them feel and look amazing is what this job is all about. I love meeting new people and making a connection with them. My love for hair artistry comes directly from my love for nature, art, photography, and fashion. I believe all those things intertwine to create something truly beautiful.
On the personal side, I have an amazing family, a wonderful husband and 3 adorable girls. They are what brings me true joy! I love seeing their shining faces when I come home at night. Well, thats me in a nutshell! Please check back for updates, photos and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment